7 Day Hire Cream Circle 5 - 7 Person Hot Tub 140 AirjetsNo Gazebo Supplied
No specifications has been set for this product. Please contact us for further details.
Fantastic service, hired a hot tub the set up and collection was really easy and quick, even got a few extra days for free! Equipment was spotless like brand new, definitely recommend and will be using again!
recently used the BouncyBeatz"N"Tubz service for our little girls birthday party, the service was second to none and the Hottub was pristine. Micheal gave us A1 service and we couldn't have wished for anything better, thanks a lot and we will certainly be using this again.
Amazing! Friendly, helpful staff. Value for money. Very responsive to calls/messages. Would highly recommend. Will defo be a returning customer. We hired the 4-6 seater hot tub and it was above my expectations size wise. Very spacious. Full demonstrations carried out to provide confidence on how to use. All essentials provided for water (chlorine, PH plus/minus dip sticks everything needed for safe water) Everything set up/taken out by Michael who was more then helpful. Amazing experience.
Recently hired the hot tub for a birthday weekend, which more than exceeded my expectations. Hot tub was awesome, very spacious and clean, only thing I didn’t like was having to get out! Everything from delivery, set up to collection was fantastic. Will definitely be booking again in the near future. Thanks Mike 👍
I had a good experience with this hot tub hire. They were recommended to me by the friend of a friend and I have since recommended them to two other people. The website booking was seamless, good value, prompt delivery with good communication, it was all set up and taken away without hassle and most importantly, we had a wonderful time with the novelty of having a hot tub in our back garden. I would highly recommend.
|Our Price:||From £125.00|
7 DAY HIRE: HOT TUB ONLY 5 - 7 PERSON 140 AIRJET HOT TUB
PLEASE NOTE: HOT WATER SUPPLY TO FILL IS RECOMMENDED TO REDUCE ENERGY COSTS & TO ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HOT TUB EXPERIENCE, DELIVERY IS BASED ON A PARTICULAR ROUTE BETWEEN 8AM & 8PM THEREFORE WE REQUEST CUSTOMERS TO BE FLEXIBLE WITHIN THESE TIMES OR LEAVE US ACCESS & ELECTRICITY SUPPLY TO SETUP WITHOUT YOUR PRESENCE, COLLECTION DAY IS AN UNUSEABLE DAY & COLLECTION AGAIN WILL BE BETWEEN 8AM & 8PM IF YOU CAN NOT BE AVAILABLE PLEASE LEAVE ACCESS & ELECTRICITY SUPPLY TO ALLOW US TO EMPTY THE HOT TUB VIA A PUMP DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DRAINAGE
Hot Tub LED Light
Chemicals for the duration
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS PRIOR TO BOOKING
PLEASE NOTE: PRICES BELOW ARE EXCLUDED FOR HIRES ON CHRISTMAS HIRES, NEW YEAR'S HIRES, VALENTINES HIRES & HALLOWEEN HIRES PLEASE BOOK ON THE LISTING FOR THESE EVENTS
Thursday Delivery - Thursday Collection
Friday Delivery - Friday Collection
Between 8am and 8pm
PLEASE NOTE: HOT TUBS TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS TO HEAT UP FROM COLD WHICH IS INCLUDED IN YOUR HIRE
1 x RGB LED LIGHT INSIDE THE HOT TUB
Delivery charges apply to certain areas
Intex PureSpa Bubble Round Inflatable Hot Tub Spa - 6 Person
There's nothing like a soothing, warm soak surrounded by thousands of tiny therapeutic bubbles.
140 heated bubble jets with Intex's unique patented Fiber-Tech construction PureSpa Bubble Therapy is like no other inflatable spa in the world today.
PureSpa provides relaxation at the touch of a button. The easy-to-use control panel activates the high performance bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage. The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperature preference allowing a stress-free spa experience.
Fiber-Tech Construction, which is designed to offer superior structural stability while maintaining a comfortable surface for a luxurious and refreshing spa experience.
140 powerful bubble jets
Puncture resistant 3-ply laminated material
Insulated cover to minimise heat loss
Fiber-Tech construction provides the ultimate comfort and support
10 WAYS A HOT TUB CAN IMPROVE YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
Hot tubs and swim spas have long been known for their relaxation and entertainment benefits—but did you know there are tons of physical health benefits too? Before you write off hot tubs as just another unnecessary luxury item, take a look at these 10 incredible ways they can improve your body’s well-being.
1. Warm water therapy relieves many kinds of pain. A good, long soak in a hot tub can work wonders when it comes to pain management. Here are several of the different kinds of aches, pains, and long-term discomforts that warm water immersion can help with:
Joint pain: The warm waters ease inflammation while at the same time taking the strain off your joints by supporting your buoyant limbs in the water.
Back pain: Not only do the powerful jets provide a massaging relief to your lower back, they also help release any built-up tension in order to relax tight, achy muscles.
Muscle pain: Hot tubs can soothe more than just the muscles in your back. Leg cramps, neck spasms, and abdominal pain are just a few of the many examples that can be alleviated.
Arthritis: The Arthritis Foundation has long touted the many benefits of warm water therapy as a natural way to loosen stiff joints and relieve tired muscles.
Headaches: Hydrotherapy is an incredibly effective way to combat even the most severe of headaches and migraines, not to mention the stress and tension that may be causing them.
Fibromyalgia: Similar to arthritis, the warm water of a hot tub can help assuage achy joints, tense muscles, inflammation, and other common symptoms of fibromyalgia.
PMS cramps: Many prominent OB-GYN doctors suggest applying heat as a cure for cramps, as it helps circulate blood flow and subsequent relief to the pelvic region.
2. Hot tubs can also lower your blood pressure. It’s not uncommon to see posted signs at public spas and health clubs warning patrons to consult their doctor to check if they have hypertension, heart disease, or other preexisting conditions prior to use. However, according to a recent study, there was very little data to support this age-old precaution. In fact, the majority of hot tub users actually lower their blood pressure once their bodies become acclimated to the heat.
3. Soaking promotes better circulation. The heat of the water causes your body temperature to rise, which slowly opens up the blood vessels. This allows for an increased blood flow, which supports cell growth, heart health, and a myriad of other benefits all over the body.
4. Hot tubs can help with weight loss. Believe it or not, sitting in a hot tub can actually burn off some of those pesky calories. While it definitely shouldn’t be used as a substitute for diet and exercise, it can be a great complementary activity. In fact, a 150 lb. person can burn nearly 70 calories just by sitting in a hot tub for one hour!
5. They aid in faster recovery from injuries. Note: Use ice/cold to treat injuries or pain before using heat to heal, including swelling or inflammation (such as a swollen ankle or knee). The cold will reduce blood flow to the area, reducing swelling and pain. Once the swelling and inflammation is under control, it’s time for a soak. The warm water will help speed your healing time as it dilates the blood vessels and allows for new blood to flow to the injured area.
6. Warm water can increase kidney function. Some studies suggest that regular warm water therapy can help improve kidney health, increase renal function, and even reduce edemas.
7. It can also decrease symptoms of diabetes. We’ve already discussed how hot tub therapy helps with stress management, weight loss, and improved sleep, so it should come as no surprise that the combination of these benefits also leads to lower blood sugar levels and a resulting decrease in other diabetic symptoms.
8. Immersion therapy improves respiratory health. There’s a very good reason many athletes use water-based exercise as part of their regular training regime. Being immersed in water increases blood flow to the respiratory region and the added pressure of the water compresses the chest cavity, forcing the lungs to work harder and become more efficient.
9. Hot tubs help foster healthier bones. Regular hot tub usage can help regenerate blood vessels lost to trauma and increase blood flow throughout the body. This is the vital nutrient delivery system that allows new bone tissue to be formed, and is the—ahem—backbone of skeletal health.
10. You’ll also leave with cleaner skin. Like a nice bath or shower, the warm water of a hot tub helps with detoxification and the removal of dead skin and built-up grime. That certainly explains the clean, refreshed feeling you get after a nice, long soak.
Your booking may not go ahead if -
Our staff are unable to deliver your hot tub due to staff sickness. You are required to cancel your booking because you or someone in your household has Coronavirus symptoms within 14 days of the booking date. In the event you or someone contracts Covid-19 we will allow a date change to an available booking slot.
Repairs are required due to damage or breakdowns but will do our upmost to supply you with another Hot Tub in this situation either at same price or part refund depending on price of replacement.
KEY IMPORTANCE TO MAINTAIN SAFE WATER
* Always Shower before getting into the Hot Tub with swimming attire on to rinse off any washing powder, perfumes and deodorants and after take a shower to rinse yourself off.
* Always wipe feet before dipping into the hot tub
* Wash ALL fake tan off before getting into the Hot Tub.
* Always use the chemicals given as instructed.
* Always clean filter daily ensuring pump is turned OFF before removing filter housing, remove filter housing take out the filter and clean it under hose pipe, refit into the filter housing once done refit into the hot tub and switch the pump back on.
IT IS IMPORTANT THE PUMP IS SWITCHED OFF BEFORE REMOVING FILTER HOUSING TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE PUMP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR.
Prior to delivery please ensure that: The access is clear, remove any Wheely Bins etc from alleyways. If there are any steps into your property in the passageway please ensure that they are levelled with bricks/breezeblocks to stop the hot tub tipping to the side during delivery – They can cause substantial damage to fences/other property etc if the hot tubs tip or fall onto them. i.e make one step that fills the width of the passage/alleyway. We will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your property during the delivery process. Please ensure the health and safety of our delivery staff during the delivery process by providing them with a clear, trip free access route. If you have pets please ensure that your garden is clear of any pet waste before the delivery.
Household sockets or professionally installed external sockets must be used and be within a distance of 5 metres from the plot extension leads cannot be used for hot tubs, leads are sanitised for you, left on the ground and operator shall step back away for you to be able plug in internally if you do not have an external power source.
We fully setup for you ready for you to fill up, we will give you full instructions on how to work the hot tub and supply the chemicals required. Always refer to these terms and conditions to find advice or call us directly.
Ensure you have an external water supply with a working tap you will be left with an hose pipe to fill up the hot tub.
Also once filled up supplied chemicals will be required to be put in the hot tub which can take upto 24 hours for your water to reach a suitable level before being able to use please factor this when hiring our Hot Tubs.
We reserve the right to refuse delivery on arrival if any of these terms are not met. If you aren’t sure about any of the above terms, please ring us on 07718 478750 or send us a picture of your access to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of repairs required whilst hot tubs are hired, a full investigation will be required so the unit will be taken away, investigated & repaired. In the event of damage caused by hirers the cost of repair will be handed to the hirer failure to pay will result in Small Claims Court. In the event the unit is to be taken away due to a repair is required which is not the hirers fault, no cost to hirer and either added days to make up for lost days will be given or a date change dependant on our booking queue, in the event issues were down to hirers repair costs may apply and hire days lost whilst repair is taking place please take rules within this terms and conditions seriously to prevent issues.
Do not allow young children in the tub unsupervised. Do not have any electrical objects near the hot tub.
Do not consume alcohol whilst using the hot tub.
Do not use the hot tub whilst under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol
Do not use glass of any description in the hot tub. Plastic glasses are suitable.
Do not use the hot tub if you have any infectious diseases.
Do not enter the hot tub with clothes on other than suitable swimming attire.
Do not enter the hot tub with footwear on, no childrens toys or any other sharp objects.
Do not allow animals near the hot tub
Do not dive or jump into the hot tub.
Do not sit on the sides of the hot tub
Do not sit on the hot tub cover.
Do not stand, sit or place anything on the motor housing.
Do not use the hot tub if pregnant (Or consult your doctor)
Do not use the hot tub after strenuous exercise
Do not turn the hot tub off overnight; Only turn the hot tub off to clean the filter once a day, and ensure the pump is switched off to prevent debris clogging up the pump which may cause serious issues.
Do not under any circumstances try to move the hot tub once installed.
Do not empty the hot tub to clean unless we have agreed as air locks will form and it will become unusable.
Do not drain down the hot tub at all unless you have spoken to us and we have agreed.
Do not remove suction fitting cover, this is to prevent risk of injury to body and/or hair entrapment We clean and disinfect our Hot Tubs after every hire term a copy of our cleaning records can be inspected. Therefore you cannot hold us liable for any reactions rashes or infections that may arise for up to 2 months from the start of your hire period.
Do not run the Intex Purespa massage whilst the cover is on as this may cause a vacuum.
Do not use your spa alone Do shower before entering the hot tub.
Do put something down to wash or wipe your feet on before entering the hot tub.
Do clean the filters as instructed ensuring pump is switched off when doing so.
Do keep the water level topped up as instructed.
Do not allow the water level to drop below the top of the minimum line.
Do keep the thermal cover on when not in use.
No body lotions, fake tan or make up is to be worn in the hot tub. We recommend all users to have a shower using no products before getting into the hot tub. Stains from fake tan will be charged for the cleaning of the tub.
Do not add bubble bath, foam bath or washing up liquid of any description. Failing to comply with these instructions may cause serious damage to your skin or body
Hot Tubs MUST be under some sort of shelter to prevent damage to our hot tubs. (Gazebos are included with our hot tub hires)
Customers are liable for the quality of the water through the hire, BouncyBeatz will provide the chemicals required & information given on how to use
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bubble Bliss will not be held responsible for the misuse of our hot tubs. We will also not be held responsible for any damage caused by the hot tub to lawns, patios or decking or any water damage to anything whatsoever. It is your responsibility to make sure nothing gets damaged. We can advise you on any possible problems that could arise but most of it is common sense. You must exercise caution to prevent unauthorised access to your spa. Ensure your spa cover is securely fastened when spa is not in use. There is NO GUARANTEE that the cover, actual lock or clip tie downs will prevent access to your spa. The Hot Tub needs to be turned on for the duration of the hire period. Once the hot tub is full remove the hose pipe to stop back siphoning and emptying the tub. Any damage caused to the hot tub will need to be paid for we do not take a security deposit you are liable for any and all damage caused to the hot tub if you do not willingly pay for it then we will pursue a claim in the small claims court.(Which could affect your future credit). No more than 6 adults are allowed in the hot tub at any one time. Limit the time spent when using your spa since long exposures at warm temperatures can cause high body temperature. Symptoms may include dizziness, nausea, fainting, drowsiness, and reduced awareness, resulting in possible drowning. Prolonged immersion in a spa may be hazardous to your health. Spa water temperature should never exceed 104°F (40°C). Temperatures between 100°F (38°C) and 104°F (40°C) are considered safe for healthy adults for up to twenty minutes. For young children, lower water temperatures are recommended. Check with your doctor. Consult your physician before using your spa, especially if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, a condition needing medical treatment, pregnant women, infants or the elderly. You will be shown how to maintain the water and keep it clear for pleasant bathing. If you do not follow our instructions and the water becomes dirty which in turn clogs up the heater pump then we will not be held responsible for the hot tub cutting out and not working correctly. If we are available and only if we are available we will come out to fix such issues at a fixed call out cost of £50 to you the customer.
Please take care of all accessories hired with the Spa to ensure they do not get damaged.
2 FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO HIRE: PHOTO I.D & UTILITY BILL/BANK STATEMENT